Whether it’s going out for a night on the town and you’re using a clutch, or your everyday massively large bag, our beauty expert and guru Hillary Kline breaks down the top 7 things every woman should have in her hand bag.
1. A mini mascara. Pick up Benefit Cosmetics Travel Size BADgal Lash Mascara for $10. You’ll get dramatic and voluminous in just a few coats.
2. An eyelash curler. Mascara works wonders and can really open up the eyes, but just mascara alone won’t give lashes curl. By having an eyelash curler in your purse, you can add instant curl and look super-fresh. I have been loving Revlon’s eyelash curler, which won’t break the bank at $5.99.
3. Keep it clean. Every woman should have a mini anti-bacterial hand sanitzer in her purse. The aloe helps condition and soften hands and helps fight germs.
4. Smell fresh. Forget about lugging around a huge bottle of perfume, invest in a roll-on perfume, which can be a lifesaver. These roller-balls are tiny and you won’t have to worry about spilling any of its contents in your bag. Lately I have been loving Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau de ParfumRollerball.
5. Pucker up. Every woman should put her favorite shade of lipstick in her purse. Lipstick doesn’t take up much space in your purse. Lately I have been using Too Faced La Matte Drench Matte Lipstick in the shade “Bachelorette.” If you want to use both lipstick and a lipgloss, I recommend using a lip combo. One of my favorites is Tarte’s Double Duty Beauty The Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick and Gloss in “Basic”
6. Breath mints. Whether you just got out from lunch and need to head to a meeting, or you know that you’re going to kiss that cute guy, be prepared with fresh breath.
7. Cleanse the skin. Keep travel-sized towelettes in your purse to remove makeup and cleanse skin after a long day. I enjoy the Yes to Cucumbers On-The-Go Facial Towelettes as they are refreshing and soothe the face.
Trending with Tressie